Wednesday, May 25, 2016

"The VIEW"





The number page views I get here in order of volume are first from the U.S.A.  Then comes Russia Germany the Netherlands France the Ukraine the United Kingdom Japan Sweden, and The Peoples Republic of China.

Of course individual hits from places all over the world as well. Even some the Channel Islands of the U.K. 

I remember once on one of my now nuked Queer Blogs...I think "Juno 2012" which I was posting in 2010. A blog two years in the future I used to call it.

Anyway "Juno" got regular views from both the "Palestinian Authority", and "Israel". That pleased me no end. These folks actually took time out from murdering each other to enjoy my rantings, and pictures of pretty boys.

See I told you Queerdom was the Hope of the World. 

I bring this up to thank all you cool cats for dropping by, and reading my deranged stuff.
 
Also as some friends have told me, "...post more naked people, and you'll get big numbers."

"Ya Think?"

The 'Provider' would disappear this page in a Brooklyn heartbeat if I did that. In a happier just, and freer world I'd be posting color snaps of the "1957 Boy Scout's Jamboree Nude Beauty Contest".

That, and the "1983 Airline Stewardess Nude Jump Rope Competition" as well. Something for everybody ya know?

Anyway I'm just hanging out watching the "Great American Race War" inch along. That going slowly insane, and reading really bad science fiction...as if there was any other kind. Well okay there is, but so rare as not to count.

 
Stay Tuned. 




No comments:

Post a Comment