Wednesday, May 11, 2016

"Hello,...eh hello?"


Crap a grand total of six..count'em six readers in two days.  ...Hello...?

Why the fuck do I bother,...because it's 'Fun' that's why! ..in a way. I remember on my last Queer outing...I called It "Bleeding Queers" I got over a 'Half Million' unique visits. 

They 'all' couldn't have been cops..could they?

**OOPS! ...I glanced at the wrong column...sorry.

Recount...seems there were 168 readers...eh not too bad. 

Anyhow I figured it was time again for stuff from a pre-Stonewall Queer like myself. Ya remembers...back when we were 'all' Perverts. That, and not getting invited to the White House or having Sit-coms, and 'not' most certainly not 'ever' pushing strollers!!

Pushing them damned things, and  telling the people that hate us, and want us dead that... "We're just like You."

"NO WE ARE BLEEPING NOT"

My G-d how such a 'Bizzaro World' could happen! 

Anyway fuck it I'm going to keep chopping away here till I keels over or gets bored. I'm in my dreary golden retirement nightmare so why not.


                        "Don't ya hate it when 'this' happens."                 
                         

Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment