Monday, May 9, 2016

"Mother Nature's Sons"


I could never understand how the sight of lads kissing could make the very Earth shake the stars to fall from the skies, and the Moon turn to blood.

Messy that.

I so recall the first time I saw some boys kissing. I was 16...a good year btw. I was wandering about Central Park during an Anti-Vietnam War Peace Rally.

(You young folks Google that.)

Where incidentally this older lady tried to pick me up, but I was too stupid to realize what was going on. Yet again I could've got laid, but blew it.

Also I was never really an actual Hippie. 

'Couldn't afford the costumes. That whole trip was a very white upper middle class scene. They grew up to be Republicans that destroyed the middle class, and condemned the poor to decades of hell.

Bleep'em!

I digress.

Anyway I drifted into the Sheep meadow in that gleeful far away summer of 1966. That season the Beatles had secretly vowed 'never' to tour live again. Music historians still pull their greying hair out over that one.

Me I think all we missed were several extremely bad "Live Albums" that they didn't want to do, and an earlier, and even 'more' pissed off breakup of their band...Yoko notwithstanding.

I digresses yet again...the 60's were like that.

As I sez I found myself over in the Sheep Meadow where I saw several high school boys laying in the grass under a tree making out. I pretended to be hip, and not notice. This as my heart thundered like bombs going off over Hanoi.  (Google the Vietnam War again kiddies.)

Queer boys freely kissing the heck out of each other. Gimme a break! That sort of thing can 'still' get you bashed or worse. 

Still the sight of it made my heart more than aflutter. There they were peacefully embracing in Manhattan's green oasis. 

In the shadow of urban mayhem Mother Nature's embarrassing step children were at play in the fields of the Lord.

Anyhow seeing happy perverts going at it is where so much of the murderous rage of the bashers, and haters comes from. 

The sight or even the thought that this is going on fills them with killing rage, and for some secret desire. Life love desire hate rage quite a stew.

I think this is at the core of what makes bullies drive Queer youngsters to their deaths This is the engine that drives the wicked, and cruel to do their evil work.

Just the thought of such a simple tender love drives these wounded angry souls to madness.

"Fear" is the true root of all evils.

Humm, how to end this on a happier note than that. I know!

"And all the Happy Queer Boys from all over that wretched fucked up city got together in Central Park, and had the Hottest Sticky Gang Bang of the Century! 

This led Directly to World Peace for All...Amen.

(Okay it's a start.)




Stay Tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment