Tuesday, January 17, 2017

"Oh these kids today..."





I thought it would be nice to have a few happy un-troubled Queer lovey dovey moments. I'm mostly retired from all this happy noise, but sometimes I like to remember. Actually it was a fucked up mess. A fun mess, but fucked up too.
I'm from them gleeful pre-Stonewall daze. 

Nobody was inviting us to the White House nor did we have sitcoms. I remember in my happy teen years being in a raid on a Queer café on Cornelius street in the West Village. That's back when it was a Queer Ghetto. In these enlightened times book stores, and Queer 'hoods are passé.

Oh Brave New World how totally full of Shit you are.

Still I'm amazed at what only near 50 years of bleeding did. Well actually it's centuries, and centuries, but I'm too tired to do a Queer history rant. Suffice to say we been at this a long haul. 

I'm not crazy about the mainstreaming.

A lot of perverts got kicked out of the party to get all this surface acceptance. I'm a pervert. Word to the wise. We could lose all this stuff in a blink so watch ya backs,...get da picture?

Good,...now go out, and play.




Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment