Friday, January 13, 2017

"Angelica Eternal"

All of my life Angels have been near me. Some Demons as well. The demons tell me plainly in clear English, "We will make you fail."

The realms of "Angelica" sings to me lead me in dreams. Give me hope. They have for all of my life from earliest childhood to now in early old age.

Demons too remain still active in their destructiveness. Why they do this why they would bother I have no idea. However they persist. As does the realms of kindness. That's what I mainly feel when they're near "...Kindness".

With Demons it's primal anger rage fear madness.

I gave into the darkness once when I was weak, and in deep mourning. I'll never forget. I loved it I wanted to stay within it. All was redness hot raging powerful. Like being in a machine of eternal power, and triumph.

I can most certainly see now how souls are lost to what could be called the "Dark Side" it is astoundingly seductive.

...And draining.

One is exhausted quickly this because you are being deliberately emptied of all you are. ...no thanks.

I'll take the never there when you need them "Angelica". If nothing else it's just nicer. Mind you yes this all sounds like the infantile cosmology of the sort the Nuns tried to bamboozle us with.

Still the peace, and beauty of it all...well.

I interpret all this in the Angels, and fairies I've been drawing publishing, and now posting now for over 40 years. From what I've felt the Angels don't seem to mind my depicting them as Queer boys with wings.

That's just as I feel them.

Others see mighty warriors still others the hallmark sort of thing. Yet others see, and feel just regular folks wandering any street. Which is exactly how I have encountered them.

However that's another story for another time.


Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment