Tuesday, January 17, 2017

"Beauty Meditation"




Okay, okay looks are transitory. One shouldn't objectify folks. That's not nice. But bleep it this guy is sooo...well he's just So!  I'm not the marrying kind, but I wouldn't mind having him about.

There I go again fantasizing a complete stranger's image found on the web. Sue me I'm human. Oh, but I can see someone writing love poems to our pal up there.

However we should remember indeed as I've posted, and preached on the radio...

"We are 'all' Beautiful!"

All of us every damned one of us. Always have been always will be! No matter what we may look like we're the Cat's Meow!

Our bodies are just big smelly bags of water piss, and shit that get bleeped up old spotty, and dumpy. 

However!

Ourselves our True Selves are Impossibly Astoundingly Insanely BEAUTIFUL!!!

So there. 


Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment