Monday, July 11, 2016

"Sissy Boys Nouveau"


For a century or more the absolute 'worse' thing a boy could call another boy was "Sissy". I was called that I imagine more than a few of you were too. The word was meant to obliterate your personhood. It made you lower than the lowest.

'...and btw fair game to have the shit routinely kicked out of you.

However, and who'd have thunk it. Sissies are now the flavor of the month. Everybody is jumping up to they're defense. Of course the guys that would love them are still this era's Witches.

This revolution is taking some really unimagined turns.

Back in the early 1970's us revolutionary faggots would have thought all this was nothing less than a Miracle. 

An act of our Holy Mother the G-ddess of all that is ever was or will be. She who painted the Void with Fire, and Dreams, and put smiles on the lips of the yet born.

Sorry I get carried away.

Though yes I was luke warm on straight-gays getting the right to be divorced. I'm all for Sissy boys getting the Gold...at fucking last. By accident or as I say by a Divine act in the middle of the "Shit-House Wars". Our dear Sissies finally get some slack.

For me all this comes half a century too late. Though you recall the stories I posted about how my grandma used to dress me up. I used to perform that story on the air, and on stage. "I was a Transvestite for Grandma".

Folks loved it!

Anyway  for survival's sake I deliberately put all my Sissy dreams to rest, and became just a regular Queer.  However if I were 14 or so again, and still had my girlish figure. I'd dress up like crazy, and skip down Times Square with my assorted boy, and man friends.


Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment