Thursday, July 7, 2016

''Love Denied''


The above is a still from the late 1970's Lasse Nielsen film ''You are not alone". Goggle it the film  may still be on YouTube. It's the story of two boys in love...as simple as that.

As I wrote elsewhere "This is the boyhood I was denied." The adventure the affection the lust the love that every straight boy around me was experiencing.  Was denied me.

Was denied Millions of Queer boys.

This was a desperate dream for me, and countless others. You know why. We all know why. No point in opening bitter wounds, and going there.

Of all the things that were inflicted on me as a Queer. This may hurt the most.

The absolute complete forbiddance of my/our natural primal urges at the most vulnerable stage of our lives. The system the individuals that did this obliviously or with malice still don't give a fuck.

I'm angry about that. ...more than angry.

I'm blind with rage, and thirst for vengeance for this primal crime against our souls.

I wish I could say I forgive them,...but I don't. I just don't know how, and have no interest in their forgiveness.

At least for now.


Stay Tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment