Tuesday, November 1, 2016

"BackStory"


"Dragonfly" had been the title of all my Queer works since 1975. Sort of a "Leaves of Grass" thing'

First as hand made inked mimeo folded pamphlets to offset 'Zines, and then Small Books. After that radio programs, and finally with the new century online as variously titled blogs.




      Three items of my Queer little books from the 20th Century.



I have few personal examples of 35 years of work. These have been rough seas, and much has gone over-board. Fortunately some of the early to middle period materials survive overseas with trusted friends, and a few usb sticks with other comrades. 

So historians of the post-Stonewall Era if interested esp. in "Dionysian"  matters may be able to piece a few of my things together. Actually some think I'm already dead. Hence the high price of my older Small Books.



                                        'Fooled them huh? 



                                             Stay Tuned.



                                           



                      

No comments:

Post a Comment